Friday, May 3, 2013

Reflection Time


Reflect on the last assignment.  Think about these questions.
Did you enjoy creating your video production? Would you want to change anything about your final product? Was anything confusing or unclear about the project? Do you think it was beneficial to have the option to work in groups? Overall, how do you think you did on the project---- were you able to truly represent the song meaning and symbolism in your video production? 

TYPE YOUR REFLECTION AS A COMMENT TO THIS POST.



1. When you have completed your reflection be sure to re-submit any poems to the Poetry Without Paper Contest as they experienced technical difficulties and may have lost your previous entry. 


2. Then, try this entertaining quiz and see what results you get!


3. When you have completed that,  read some of your classmates' blog posts here or on kids' blog and reply. Were their posts clear? Could you recommend anything to help them? Do you agree or disagree with their comment? 

  

5 comments:

  1. I Really liked this project that we did. This one of my favorite projects in 7th grade . I think it is fair to do the groups of up to 3 because so we would not have to worry about getting anything done. The time period of having the project due is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This video project was pretty good and clear. I liked doing the video because you could pick any song with a meaning (that’s appropriate), but to have a project able to do with a friend or group is really fun. I really wouldn’t want to change anything of my final project. My project done with Tayler is good. The only confusing part of the project was finding pictures for our “production.” Working in groups is good, but the only hard thing is agreeing on pictures and things to put in our video. The song has a really good meaning and I could really describe it and connect with it. But, I wouldn’t really change anything on this project, I think it is great the way it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved doing this project! It was a great experience for me and my partner. The hardest part, I believe was the write up. I had a lot of trouble writing about this song because I hadn't fully listened to it. So I did play it and I immediately connected to it. This song connected to me because I have a lot going on at the moment. When I listen to this song, I get a bit of hope. Hope is the number one thing I need right now. My partner and I have the same thing going on so this song seemed to be perfect for us. This would have to be my favorite project all year! And, I can't wait to show it it my class!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked doing this video production because you can do what you what and its exciting making videos with your friends. I loved working with groups because if your stuck on something or the other person is stuck on something you can help each other. The song I did was a very understanding song. I understood the meaning and the symbol of it. The only thing I didn't like about this project is the write-up. I thought it was kinda hard. I had a little stuck on thinking of what to say about the meaning.But overall I liked this video production.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked doing the project it was fun and funny to do it wasn't hard to do but it only took a couple of days to do. I think this was the best project. When we came up with ideas we laughed about it because some of the stuff we did on the video was funny and our song had something to do with a mirror looking at yourself and remembering what you did wrong in the past. So we did ours about being sad in the beginning and at the end it was happy. I think this helped us because it showed that we can actually do this. I really liked this project.

    ReplyDelete

Please only use your first name and first initial of your last when posting as to protect your privacy! Thank you!