Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Blog Post of the Week

Congrats to Sarah L of D Block for earning Blog Post of the Week! Her random funny story about her terrifying/ridiculous dream was quite comical --- check it out!
 

"Once I had a dream that I was in an open field with no one around. Then suddenly, a bunch of random farm animals started to appear! A humongous hill started to grow out of the ground, and so did a brick wall. It started to rain, then thunder and lightening. A big flash rose into the air, and tumbling down the hill, gigantic hamburgers were tremendously rolling down the hill at a rapid pace! I tried to run away as fast as I could but the kept rolling until they knocked something down! One by one cows were being squashed by the hamburgers, and suddenly, one flew towards me! I got on the ground trying to save myself. Then, with a loud thud, I burst out of my bed and hit my head on the banister! It was the funniest most terrifying dream I have ever had."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only use your first name and first initial of your last when posting as to protect your privacy! Thank you!