Monday, April 29, 2013

Blog Post of the Week

 Congratulations to Ava T. of A Block on earning Blog Post of the Week. She chose three symbols that could possibly represent her and clearly explained why. Take a look below!
          
                                                             

"I chose a picture of a gymnast because gymnastics has become a really big part of my life. I don't compete, but a lot of my time is spent doing it! I love flipping around and when my friends or family see a picture or watch someone doing gymnastics they would definitely associate it with me and what I do.

I also put up a picture of a smiling/laughing face. I love to laugh and smile because it makes me happier and other people happier too! I am almost always laughing or smiling and I think that that makes up part of my personality and how I am today.

Lastly, I put a picture of someone surfing. In the summer I spend all of my time at the beach catching waves and riding them. And when winter comes I cant wait for it to end so I can go back out into the water. I asked my friend and she says that when she sees someone surfing she thinks of me! These are three pictures of things that I think represent who I am."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only use your first name and first initial of your last when posting as to protect your privacy! Thank you!